We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Assistant/Administrator. The role is primarily to respond to new and existing customer enquiries by phone and fax. Assist with smooth flow of incoming orders out to the drivers. Ensuring exceptional level of accuracy and customer services at all times.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include :
- Providing written quotations for the provision of sanitation services for large and small events.
- Gaining more sales for both events and site toilets
- Up selling through departments
- Booking events and processing all supporting documentation
- Entering orders onto the system for the next day and producing paperwork for the drivers
- Producing “round sheets” for the drivers allocated jobs.
- Reconciling previous days job sheets against the round sheets in preparation for invoicing.
- Preparing monthly invoices.
- Responding to all incoming calls regarding sanitation services for new and existing customers.
- Responding to any problems encountered by customers and drivers.
- Ensuring that all sanitation units are regularly serviced.
- Maintaining job sheet archive records.
- Covering the Control Desk when required.
- Covering the Weighbridge office as required
- Other general office duties as required.
Hours of work :
7:30am – 17:30 Monday to Friday
7:30am – 13:00 Saturday – When required
Personal Skills Required :
- Good computer skills
- Ability to learn new computer system (Syrinx) – training will be given
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to produce accurate administration
If interested please contact Hannah on 01794 367939 or email email@example.com